Friday Things x 2
We have MADE IT. In almost every way. Through the week, through the winter, through the morning…
Thank you all so much for all your love and support this week. You are all incredible and I am so lucky to have gotten to know you all.
I’m still thinking pretty linearly, so here is my group of Friday things:
1. Officially confirmed registration for this bad boy this week. My issue with never reading instructions or the small print continues to plague me. This is an excerpt from an email from my team mate.
So I will need to figure out the not sleeping thing… But I am getting my mountain bike fitted this week with my snazzy new mountain bike shoes. I don’t know what you are doing, but I will be spending my may long weekend running, biking, paddling and climbing through the wilderness, hallucinating from lack of sleep. Truly a sadist because I can’t WAIT!
2. My nails have been sucking lately because of stress. (Shocker) I bought this nail polish from Essie and it is saving my life.
3. Do you eat beets? I have been adding them to every stirfry this week and my dinners have gone from meager to rockstar. Here is something else I wrote on why you should have some beets in your life.
4. I posted it on Instagram this week, but I received a year’s supply of Larabars which is actually more like a 3 month supply. But still. I am beyond excited. Is it weird that Larabars are like my favourite dessert?
5. I also received my Boston jacket this week. I put it on and danced around the house. And then hid it in the back of my closet to keep myself from wearing it. I need to earn that bad boy. It looks like this, but better because it’s in real life…
6. Polar just launched the A300 and the colours are almost too good. It’s fully waterproof and allows you to swap out the colours depending on your outfit so you can track your activity all day. It contains all of the other awesome features in the Polar family such as sleep tracking, heart rate monitor, fitness tests and connection to the MyFitnessPal which is perfect for the athlete like me who is tracking macronutrients.
7. Someone shared this article with me on twitter yesterday. What are your thoughts?
8. LOVE GROWN CAME OUT WITH NEW CEREAL! OMG. I am a carb queen and this made my day. Here are their new offerings. I will be test tasting as soon as I get them and I promise I’ll have some for you as well.
9. I have so much to plan between then and now, but I am starting to get SO excited for Boston. So many of my friends are going and I am finally meeting some of my favourite people from Nuun Hydration and seeing my Janji family in real life. The after party is going to be out of this WORLD. I will keep you posted on my Boston outfit. I am putting more thought into this than a red carpet dress…
10. What are your Friday Things?