I’m Jessica – endurance athlete and founder of Laces and Lattes.
Jessica is a latte addict and endurance athlete living in Ontario, Canada. Her passion for competing in running, triathlon, adventure racing and cycling led her to develop Laces and Lattes, a space where she shares her training, recovery tips and racing. She has run the Boston Marathon, competed in and won an international, expedition length adventure race, podiumed her 70.3 debut and is competing in the world championships for duathlon.
- Canadian Running Magazine
- Home at Home Magazine
- Get Out There Magazine
- The Record
- Run Waterloo Magazine
- Genuine Health online
- Wilderness Traverse Documentry
- Drumfit Podcast
- EC Inc Podcast
- Lifestyle Accountability Show
- Movement Centre Video Series
- It is not a proper morning until I have had a cup of coffee.
- I am the female world record holder for the Pancake Mile.
- I am hopelessly addicted to peanut butter.
- My first hallucination in an adventure race was seeing poodles in the trees on the second day of straight racing.
- Although I am an adventure racer, I have the worst sense of direction you will encounter.
- Struggled with hyperthyroidism as an endurance athlete. Currently in remission.
- I own 4 bicycles (racing, road, mountain and cross)
- In September 2015, I went through the windshield of a car while riding my bike. #sharetheroad
- When I am not training and racing, I work as a public relations manager at a Canadian company.
- If I couldn’t be an athlete, I would be a professional book worm.