I’m Jessica – endurance athlete and founder of Laces and Lattes.
I am a latte addict and endurance athlete living in Ontario, Canada. My passion for competing in running, triathlon, adventure racing and cycling led me to develop Laces and Lattes, a space where I share my training, recovery tips and racing. I have run the Boston Marathon, competed in and won an international expedition length adventure race, podiumed my 70.3 and ironman debuts and am a sponsored cyclist for a Canadian racing team in 2018.
- Canadian Running Magazine
- Home at Home Magazine
- Dr. Oz
- Get Out There Magazine
- The Record
- Run Waterloo Magazine
- Genuine Health online
- Wilderness Traverse Documentry
- Drumfit Podcast
- EC Inc Podcast
- Lifestyle Accountability Show
- Movement Centre Video Series
- It is not a proper morning until I have had a cup of coffee.
- I am the female world record holder for the Pancake Mile.
- I am hopelessly addicted to peanut butter.
- My first hallucination in an adventure race was seeing poodles in the trees on the second day of straight racing.
- Although I am an adventure racer, I have the worst sense of direction you will encounter.
- Struggled with hyperthyroidism as an endurance athlete. Currently in remission.
- I own 4 bicycles (racing, road, mountain and cross)
- In September 2015, I went through the windshield of a car while riding my bike. #sharetheroad
- When I am not training and racing, I work as a public relations manager at a Canadian company.
- If I couldn’t be an athlete, I would be a professional book worm.