I started writing Laces and Lattes simply to revel in my love for writing.
As a result, I have stepped out of my tiny home on the Internet and have written for blogs with other companies and local organizations. If you are interested, I have listed them below.
- I am the author of a monthly column for AJ called The Green Athlete. See some of my work here.
- I am the technical writer for The Anavitas Group, publishing company projects, press releases and company handbooks. I am currently on a contract that has a “Dragon’s Den-esque” quality. Inventors are sponsored and I make their inventions sound professional, marketable and fancy.
- Book Review published in The Goose – Association for Literature, Environment and Culture in Canada. (96-97) http://alecc.ca/documents/goose/The_Goose_Issue_11_Summer_2012.pdf
- Regular blogger at Hook & Eye - Fast Feminism, Slow Acedeme which is a blog about women working in the Canadian university system.
- Regular contributor to FitKit blog.
- Main blogger for the Environmental Studies Association of Canada.
- I am a regular Food Blogger for the Waterloo Region Food System Roundtable.
I am hoping that as I develop as a writer that I can continue to extend this list. Thank you for as a reader for your support.