I’m accidently giving away more for Valentine’s Day than I did for Christmas…
It’s the Friday before the long weekend and it also is the day before Valentine’s Day. I have a wonderful weekend planned involving a 32 KM long run (!!), a birthday party with some of my best friends and an Above and Beyond concert.
I’m in a celebrating mood so I thought I would go a bit Oprah on you and give you ALL THE THINGS to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
1. Goodlife Fitness. I am doing a month long campaign with Goodlife Fitness and am currently running a contest to give out a prize pack. Enter here. Join me in a challenge and let’s get our exercise on for heart health!
2. Sport Suds. Speaking of getting our sweat on, I am holding a contest with Sport Suds on Strava. It is not too late to join in and get your sweat on to win a laundry combo pack. I use this stuff all the time and it works like a charm! I use it on my regular clothes as well. It’s love. Enter here.
3. Love Grown Foods. Literally the most delicious and most adorable cereal in the world. I will be drawing a winner on Monday. Enter here.
4. Goodness Me! had their Waterloo grand opening yesterday. I have a special coupon for you so if you are checking out the store, email me first! As always, if you shop the online store, use the code LACESLATTES and get 20% off your purchase.
My friends at Altra Running are helping us spread the LOVE this Valentine’s Day! Simply tell us why you and your Altra shoes are the perfect pair, to win yourself a shiny new pair of shoes!
**Bonus entries for pictures tagged with #LoveMyAltras **
Entries must be received by 7am PST on February 17th. Contest only open to residents of Canada!
6. CEP Compression – You know I swear by these socks. Learn what I mean when I say they are perfection by entering the contest.
Snuggle up with CEP this Valentines weekend. Share a photo tagged #CEPsnuggle from now until Monday February 16th for your chance to win a pair of CEP socks/sleeves of your choice! Contest only open to residents of Canada!
And NOW I am finally releasing the discounts that I gave to my newsletter subscribers in January. If you want first dibs on freebies and specialty discounts – sign up for my spring newsletter here.
7. NUUN – Recieve 20% off all your Nuun orders with the code lacesandlattesandnuun. Even better, get some free hydration single packs with your order for Valentine’s Day!
8. Janji – Aka, the best running apparel on the planet, because you are running for others. I will be completely kitted out in Janji for the Boston marathon and I love love LOVE their stuff. Try it for yourself with a 15% discount code of LacesAndLattes at checkout.
9. 5 Peaks is hands down the most fun trail series in the area. Sign up for your 2015 races here and get a $5 discount with the code: JESSICA. Let’s get off the road!
10. And that wraps things up. Check back next Friday for a giveaway with Rumble. (Can’t, won’t stop with giveaways!)
Happy Valentine’s Day, lovelies! xo
I have been wanting to try Love Grown cereals. Also, I am hoping Janji comes out with their spring line soon, because my wallet is itching to drop some dough on new running clothes. I need more fun prints in my running life. Hope you have a great weekend!! Happy Love Day!!
I KNOW! I cannot wait. Everytime I have been tempted to spend anything on running clothes, I keep reminding myself that Janji is coming out with new stuff soon!
Wow, that is a serious line-up of giveaways! Enjoy your super long run today. GET IT. And then tell us all about it.
AHAH! Thanks, my dear. I am going to brave the polar vortex so we will see how that goes…
Great giveaways (if I weren’t too lazy, I would enter them!) Hope you had a good 32K run. I heard it was a cold weekend in Ontario!