Packing for Boston!
HELLO FROM BOSTON!
My blogging schedule was totally thrown off this week thanks for preparing for a big work event and getting ready for Boston, but I thought I would do a quick check in to say that I have arrived for my first trip ever in Boston!
I arrived last night and toured the city at night, took in a delicious dinner and got a solid night of sleep. This morning, I went on a beautiful run in the city to shake out my legs with another fellow runner who is doing the marathon at around the same time I am.
Tomorrow, I will try to keep it fairly low key before the race, taking in a ball game at Fenway Park and heading for an early dinner and bed time. My blogging schedule will be a bit off until I return next week but I thought that I would share how I packed for Boston!
Race Day Outfit:
- CEP Compression socks
- Janji singlet/ H+P New Balance singlet
- 5 Peaks throw away jacket
- Moving Comfort sports bra
- Zeal racing glasses
- CEP arm warmers
- New Balance Zantes
NUTRITION and GEAR
- Genuine Health Pain Relief
- Genuine Health Joint Care
- Spi Belt and gels
- Shot blocks
- Body Glide (rain is on race day forecast so I will be ready!)
- KT tape
- Polar V800
- Rumble for post race protein
- Just add water moisture wipes
- Kalaya pain relief gel
- Greens + pills – way to get my greens while on the road
- Love Grown oats – pre race breakfast
- Fermented protein bar, Genuine Health, to get my protein while touring Boston!
- Nuun hydration tablets – staying hydrated leading up to the race
- Nuun tattoos for race day
- Genuine Health protein powder
See you on the flip side!