Friday Things: February Edition
You know those weeks where you feel like you have survived something? That was the essence of this one. I am so glad that it is Friday!
I have a 28 KM long run and some road bike shopping on tap for this weekend and am looking forward to seeing an old friend who is visiting as well. It is so hard to believe that when we hit the ground running on Monday that it will be March!
It’s been a while since I have done a Friday Things post where I just chat about stuff, so I thought it was high time to do another one.
I have the worst blister on the bottom of my foot and apparently this is fairly standard for winter runners. It is my first experience with this but apparently it can be remedied with Body Glide and wool socks.
2. Bone Broth is saving my life this week. It is SO COLD outside and I love coming home to a mugful of warm deliciousness.
3. I have gotten back into the show GIRLS and it has been the perfect way to cap off some long stressful days this week. Honestly, nothing makes me feel like I have my stuff together more than watching that show!
4. I just picked up this book in advance of Boston and I am loving it.
It is an interesting and informative read and teaches you how to eat like a professional athlete!
5. I have been doing all of my interval sessions to this song this week:
7. I ordered my Boston jacket this week!
It’s going to take some self restraint not to wear it before the race! It is business casual, right?
8. It’s Roll Up the Rim right now at Tim Hortons and I have the very worst luck with winning. I have become good friends with the phrase “Please Play Again” but this week, I won a donut. I’m saving it for after Boston and I can’t wait. Donut of choice? Sour cream glazed!
9. I’m drawing a winner for my Rumble giveaway on Monday so be sure to enter before you head out for the weekend!
What is your favourite donut flavour?
What’s up for you this weekend?
Have you won anything in Roll Up the Rim?